We are Hiring !
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Executive (Business Development Executive) to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing sales potential, crafting Sales and Marketing plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
• Achieve growth and hit Sales and Marketing targets by successfully.
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present Sales and Marketing, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
• Successful previous experience as a Sales Executive or Business Development Executive or Sales Manager (or BDM), consistently meeting or exceeding targets in same industry.
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the Sales and Marketing process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• Work experience as an Accountant
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• BSC in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
• Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus