Round Shape Cooling Towers
CT (Induced Draft Counter flow Cooling Tower) Round shaped or popularly known as bottle type are designed to cool industrial re-cycled process water from temperature of 50 degrees to temperature of 4 plus the prevailing Wet Bulb temperature of the region.
The tower design incorporates hot water inlet at the bottom collection sump circulated vertically to the mechanical rotary sprinkler located above the fill media. The inlet water pressure rotate the sprinkler, having extended arm pipes with orifices to disperse water uniformly over the fill media.
The fan directly coupled to the motor, during operations takes away the heat by induced draft mechanism. Air is drawn from the lower air in take area & is induced to travel through the fill media thus taking away the latent heat from the water passing through the fill media. Portion of water evaporated, removes the heat from the remaining water. The warm moist air is drawn through the fan deck is discharged to the atmosphere. Cold water, collected at the collection sump, is re-circulated to the source.
The distinguishing features of our product are compact design Honey comb type PVC fills, with varying flute sizes, to provide maximum contact surface area and heat transfer surface per unit volume.
- All structural in HDG Steel to arrest rust
- PVC Fills with varying flute sizes of 12 mm, 14 mm, 19 mm, 22 mm to increase the contact surface area.
- TE / TEFC, IP-55 Protected ‘F’ Class Insulated motor with extended shaft to assist outdoor applications.
- Adjustable pitch axial flow, dynamically balanced aluminium fans to improve the air exhaust at minimum power usage.
- Casings of FRP (Fibre Reinforced Plastics) for durability and strength
- All joints fastened with SS fasteners to arrest rust
- Uniformity in water dispersion through rotary sprinkler
- Capacities 10TR to 1500TR , in single cell
- Water flow 5 m³/h to 1000 m³/h , in a single cell
- 360 °C air intake area assist 100% cooling efficiency
- Delta T (Temperature drop) 4°C to 20°C, in single cell
- ABS Fills for high temperature applications (80 °C)
- Being Bottle Shape with stands High Wind Velocity.
- Eliminators are of special F.R.P. design to reduce carryover to the barest minimum.
- A high efficient nylon rotating sprinkler head system and aluminium alloy sprinkler system is incorporated. Both sprinkler systems are self -rotating at low head loss.
- The axial flow fiber fan is not only low noise but capable of producing large volume air flow
- Aero – dynamically designed propeller fans at low speed are used to save on per consumption and to assure quiet operation. Fan blade is aluminium alloy fans.
- Aluminium die casting m/c
- Aluminium die casting m/c
- A/C plant & cold rooms
- Blow moulding M/c
- Chemical industries
- Dairy, Citrus and other food processing industries
- Distilleries and Breweries plants
- Diesel / Gas Gensets & Megawatt Projects
- Glass Mfg. Plant
- Herbal, Aromatics & extraction plants
- Industries heat process
- Oil refineries
- Plastic injection moulding m/c
- PVC pipes manufacturing .plant
- Soap / Cosmetic mfg. industries
- Steel factory and foundry